Fentanyl among topics set for Coolidge Community Meeting
(COOLIDGE, AZ) - A community meeting will take place in Coolidge this month to discuss timely and important topics such as fentanyl, illegal dumping and economic development.
A panel of speakers will take part in the community meeting, set for Thursday, January 19th inside the Coolidge City Council Chamber Room. The meeting is open to the public and runs from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Topics up for discussion include the impact of fentanyl, graffiti and illegal dumping, economic development and Coolidge growth.
The speakers include:
- Pinal County Attorney Kent Volkmer
- Coolidge Mayor Jon Thompson
- Coolidge Police Chief Harry Grizzle
- Coolidge City Manager Rick Miller
- District 1 Supervisor Kevin Cavanaugh
- District 4 Supervisor Jeff McClure
Please see the below flyer for additional details.